Friday, February 12, 2010
Soccer Team Using FMS
Over the weekend three other soccer players and I got together and were videotaped performing the 7 exercises. After doing the 7 exercises myself and watching my fellow teammates perform the exercises I could notice right away some imbalances in everyone including myself. Knowing this would be very beneficial to all of us because it would help us improve as athletes. This knowledge could possibly help prevent any future injuries. During the week I uploaded the video and began to analyze the four of us to see what imbalances and asymmetry were noticeable and needed corrections. Right away I could notice that the majority of us had asymmetry on our left sides because we were all right sided dominant. We all seemed to lack flexibility and motion in our left hips and knees. My next assignment was to shoot a video of me performing all the corrective exercises to fix these problems. So look forward to my next blog about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment